About Hogsback (22)

Featured Discussions

Hogsback a retreat that restores

I thought that I would just post this article that appeared in The Star Newspaper on May 2009 here. I do have the actual newspaper page cli…

Started by Maggie VersterLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gary Thomas and Half Price Pizza'a

Don't forget Gary Thomas, tonight at Away with the Fairies.  R30 entry and half price pizza's, happy days.  7.30 start.

Started by Away with the Fairies

0 Jul 1, 2010

Hello from the past!

Hi All, I grew up in Hogsback and went to Hogsback Primary School. Our teacher was Mrs Du Plooy, wife of the Forrester. My parents had a h…

Started by Charles Duncan Frizell

14 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Peter Adlard

pet friendly palces

l love Hogsback and would love our aging dog to sell the fresh pine air so i am looking for pet friendly accomadation... not any pet a fat…

Started by Ronwyn Pearce

6 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Ronwyn Pearce

Another Troll???

Hi everyone can anyone check this out if this is another troll? http://hogsback.ning.com/profile/JenThomas I am worried about this post…

Started by Ulrike J

3 Aug 16, 2009
Reply by Maggie Verster

Hogsback a retreat that restores

I thought that I would just post this article that appeared in The Star Newspaper on May 2009 here. I do have the actual newspaper page cli…

Started by Maggie Verster

0 Jul 21, 2009

History of Hogsback

Hi folks I wonder if anyone has any historical information about Hogsback in general, and the Hogsback Inn specifically? I did contact Mar…

Started by mary

5 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by mary

Hallo Maggie Pleaase contact me

Maggie, please contact me at 073 689 5742 re Hogsback Times Google Group . Tony Moody

Started by Tony M

0 Apr 7, 2009

can the owner of this site please delete a mountain troll

http://hogsback.ning.com/profile/DienaHester She is obviously only spreading rubbish Please delete her

Started by Ulrike J

2 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by Maggie Verster

Hogsback Shuttle

Just to let everyone know, we have a shuttle running to East London everyday from now on, costing R80 Each Way. There is also a meeting at…

Started by Away with the Fairies

2 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by su

Slow Site!!

There are complaints that this site is very slow to download because of the lack of adsl for now, for most villagers. Any suggestions about…

Started by Diane Holmes

0 Aug 7, 2008

RSS

Hogsback Chamber of Business

© 2017   Created by Maggie Verster.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service